International Resource Consulting
27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX
London, (United Kingdom)
:+44 207 183 9268
Exploration Geoscientist - Perth (Local or Ex-Pat)
Vacancy ID 44 (Quote on application)
International Resource Consulting is currently recruiting on behalf one of the world’s fastest growing international operators who are looking to invest heavily in their NW Shelf and SE Asia New Ventures exploration business after continued success following similar investment in other parts of the world in the last 2/3 years.
· Exploration Geologist/Geophysicist , Ideally 10-20yr demographic with Msc and large Company experience. “Fire in the belly”, empowered, self starter, pragmatic, tenacious, flexible capabilities, ability to work as part of larger virtual team.
· Technically deep and broad experience of exploration in Australia and SE Asia (Very strong technical & Petrel/Landmark /GIS workstation skill sets a given) with good networking and competitive intelligence gathering skills
· Demonstrated record as company technical representative with external companies, NOC’s etc
· Good communication, training and adaptability skills to be able to play a strong and valuable transverse metier role
· Ability to work within tight constrains while still delivering high quality technical interpretations
· Apply intuition and push for the right things ( Idea generators who can follow through on an initiative and deliver)
· Ability to apply innovative technical approaches across Expl/NV spectrum to deliver added value and improve Exploration efficiencies
Please quote the vacancy ID on application with your CV.